Admission for MBA 2020-2022 and MBA(I&E) 2020-2022 at SIBM Pune will be through SNAP
SNAP 2019 will be for 120 minutes and will be conducted on 15 December 2019 between Time: 14.00 – 16.00 hours. SNAP 2019 will be an objective test and each question will have four responses (Only for Normal Questions). Candidate should choose an appropriate response. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks for Normal Questions and the same rule applies for Special Questions. Only the qualitative section will have special questions- A special question will have blanks where answers should be entered by the candidate using the virtual keyboard. For Example – What are the last two digits of the number 745? Then by using virtual keyboard you have to enter the answer as 45
SNAP 2019 is changing and here are the highlights
- Current Affairs Section is removed for SNAP 2019 .
- The combined weight for Quantitative and Analytical Sections is 66% (marks assigned) for SNAP 2019
- English carries 34% (marks assigned) for SNAP 2019.
- Number of total questions is 110 for SNAP 2019
- In SNAP 2019 – Only the qualitative section will have special questions where the candidates will have to type the correct answers using the virtual key board.
- Nature of Question Paper / Topics and Marks Allotted is as follows
Section Normal Questions Marks Per Correct Answer Special Questions Marks Per Correct Answer Total Questions Total Marks General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability 34 1.5 0 0 34 51 Analytical & Logical Reasoning 36 1.5 0 0 36 54 Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency 35 1 5 2 40 45 Total 105 5 110 150
https://www.snaptest.org/teststructure.html has all the details.
Dr R Raman
Director – SIBM Pune
Dean – Faculty of Management – SIU