The FLAME Centre for Case Development (FCCD) invited academicians, researchers and professionals, within and outside India, from across disciplines such as management, entrepreneurship, humanities, social and natural sciences to submit their documented pedagogical innovations, industry experiences/practices and teaching/research cases for the International Conference on Cases and Pedagogical Innovations which was organized at the picturesque campus of FLAME University, Pune, India.
This conference was in association with ET Cases, National HRD Network Pune Chapter and Emerald Emerging Markets Cases
FLAME in association with ET cases, NHRDN and Emerald Publication had instituted the following awards:
1) ET Cases – FLAME Best Case Writer Award with a cash prize of Rs. 15,000.
2) ET Cases – FLAME Industry Experience Case Award with a cash prize of Rs. 12,000.
3) ET Cases – FLAME Pedagogical Innovation Case Award with a cash prize of Rs. 12,000.
4) ET Cases – FLAME Young Case Writer Award with a cash prize of Rs. 12,000.
5) NHRDN Pune –FLAME Innovative HR Industry Experience award with a cash price of Rs. 10000/-
6) THE PRESTIGIOUS EMERALD-FLAME Best Emerging Market Case award with a cash prize of Rs.15000.
Dr Preetha Menon from SIBM Pune won the EMERALD-FLAME Best Emerging Market Case award with a cash prize of Rs.15000.
Dr R Raman
Director – SIBM Pune
Dean- Faculty of Management – SIU