Dear Batch of 2016-2018,
Greetings from SIBM Pune!
SIBM, Pune is located in a sprawling campus at Lavale which is about 35 kms from Pune Airport and 20 kms from Pune Railway Station. You all must have seen the campus while you came here for the GE-PI-WAT session.
Arrival – As you are aware that the MBA and MBA(I&E) courses commence on 1st June 2016. For the convenience of students we have made provision for you to join the hostel starting from 28th May 2016 . We have bus services at 9.00 am , 2.00 pm , 5.00 pm and 9.00 pm from our Symbiosis Vishwabhavan, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune.
Induction Programme: There will be Induction Programme is scheduled from 1st June 2016 to 11th June 2016. Induction programme begins on 1st of June 2016 at 10.00 am by Directors’ address. (Dress code formal, White shirt and dark trouser). Programme for the week will be given to you on 1st June, 2016 morning. You also will attend a common Induction later during June 2016 , when the Chancellor, Vice Chancellor and the Principal Director – Symbiosis will address all of you.
Documents Submission – All students are required to bring one set of self-attested photo copy of the following documents when you join the institute and handover the same to SIBM Pune Office. The exact date of submission will be communicated to you later.
- All statement of Marks till Graduation
- Degree Certificate / University Passing certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Original Migration Certificate ( on or before 31st August, 2016)
- Transfer Certificate from previous College/Institute
- Anti- Ragging Affidavit & Indemnification Undertaking duly signed student and parents..
- In the hostel every student will be provided with bed, mattress, pillow, cupboard, study table & chair. Every student is advised to bring a Raincoat /Umbrella, bed cover , pillow cover and a blanket.
- The hostel would be in 2 locations in the campus.
The allotment of the rooms would be given on arrival. The decision of the management would be final regarding allotment of Hostel accommodation and no representation would be accepted in this regard.
Dr R Raman
Director – SIBM, Pune
Dean – Faculty of Management – SIU