Programme (ETYL ) B-School Edition be True to your dreams, SIBM Pune
SIBM Pune saw the Campus Launch of The Economic Times Young Leaders ( ETYL) B-School Edition 2016 on 29/08/2016, the speaker Mr. Nishant Parashar Founder Director – engage4more Pvt. Ltd alumnus 2001-2003 was present during the launch and interacted with the students. ETYL will take place in four stages, the first round being a personality test followed by an aptitude test, a functional test which will consist of a live case study and the final being a CEO Round.The competition is unique as it provides an opportunity to work , interact and network with senior leadership from Aditya Brila Group.
Mr. Nishant Parashar shared his life journey, story of success and how he found his company, Engage4more India’s first and only integrated staff engagement and employer branding service provider, in his words “it’s not just a new company but whole new business sector”,
The session ended on a high note with Mr. Nishant summarising his presentation with six key points which were open to interpretation:
- Knowing lesser helps staying focused. Trust your intuition for actions
- I dream it, it was a good dream, made sense for many others, follow it
- Be comfortable with chaos
- Comfortable with being seen as different
- Don’t give yourself choices – make rituals out of habit
- Pride and not necessarily higher perks
- Stay focused, go for passion and pride
- Be true to your dreams.
Dr R Raman
Director – SIBM, Pune
Dean- Faculty of Management – SIU